EVENTLY - TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Additionally, if you register as a Customer of our Services you will also be required to abide by our Subscription Agreement.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- www.event.ly is a website operated by Spoonfed Media Limited (‘we’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05771272 and have our registered office at Studio 16, 14 Southgate Road, N1 3LY London. Our main trading address is Dalby House, 398 City Road, EC1V 2QA London. Our VAT number is 930 1444 60.
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website, to Users and/or our Customers.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Intellectual Property Rights means patents, rights to inventions, know-how, copyright and related rights, moral rights, trademarks and service marks, trade names and domain names, rights in get-up, rights to goodwill or to sue for passing off or unfair competition, rights in design, rights in computer software, database rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications (or rights to apply) for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world. We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in our Website, and in the material published on it (excluding your Contributions). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- In respect of all material and content that you submit to or post on our Website (your ‘Contributions’), you grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our Website (excluding your Contributions) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
OUR WEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY
- We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- We have taken every care in the preparation of our Website. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies on our Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
The material displayed on our Website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis
without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To
the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies
and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
(a) All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
(b) Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any User and/or Customer in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, access. inability to use or access, or results of the use or access of our Website, any third party websites linked to it (in particular our publisher network) and any materials posted on it and/or such third party websites, including:
(i) loss of income or revenue;(c) This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(ii) loss of business;
(iii) loss of profits or contracts;
(iv) loss of anticipated savings;
(v) loss of data;
(vi) loss of goodwill;
(vii) wasted management or office time; and
(viii) for any other loss of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
USE OF OUR SERVICES
- Subscription contracts for the access and use of our event marketing platform ‘EVENTLY’ (‘Services’) formed through our Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by the terms and conditions of our Subscription Agreement. Please see our Subscription Agreement for more detailed information.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR WEBSITE
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our Website, or to make contact with other Users of our Website, you must comply with all applicable laws and our Content Standards (see section 13 below). You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- Any material you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their Intellectual Property Rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other User of our Website.
- We have the right to remove Contributions you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with our Content Standards (see section 13 below).
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing anything or any device (including any software, code, file or program) which may: prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or network, any telecommunications service, equipment or network or any other service or device; prevent, impair or otherwise adversely affect access to or the operation of any program or data, including the reliability of any program or data (whether by re-arranging, altering or erasing the program or data in whole or part or otherwise); or adversely affect the user experience, including worms, Trojan horses, viruses, logic bombs, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware and other similar things or devices.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may use our Website only for lawful purpose. You may not use
(a) In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
(b) In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
(c) For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
(d) To send, upload, download, use, re-use or knowingly receive any material which does not comply with our Content Standards (see section 13 below);
(e) To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
(f) To transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
(b) Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
(i) any part of our Website;
(ii) any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
(iii) any software used in the provision of our Website; or
(iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You may use our Website only for lawful purpose. You may not use our Website:
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website, including, without limitation, blogs, bulletin boards, chat rooms (collectively ‘Interactive Services’). Where we do provide any Interactive Service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
- We will do our best to assess any possible risks for Users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any Interactive Service provided on our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by a User in contravention of our Content Standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Website (‘Contributions’), and to any interactive services associated with them (‘Content Standards’).
- You must comply with the spirit of the following Content Standards as well as the letter. The Content Standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
(a) be accurate (where they state facts);
(b) be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
(c) comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
(a) Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
(b) Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
(c) Promote sexually explicit material;
(d) Promote violence;
(e) Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
(f) Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
(g) Be likely to deceive any person;
(h) Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
(i) Promote any illegal activity;
(j) Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
(k) Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
(l) Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
(m) Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
(n) Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards (see section 13 above).
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
- Where our Website contains links to other websites (in particular to our publisher network) and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our Website, and
may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
(a) Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
(b) Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Website;
(c) Issue of a warning to you;
(d) Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
(e) Further legal action against you;
(f) Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- In the event that your Contributions infringe any rights of any third party, you shall, at your own expense and at our discretion, either obtain the right to use such Contribution or render such Contribution free of any infringement.
- ‘EVENTLY’ is UK and USA registered trademarks of Spoonfed Media Ltd
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
RELATIONSHIP TO OTHER AGREEMENTS
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our website.